Friday, May 21, 2010

I need a unix programming IT contract?

I need a unix programming IT contract but have to work from home. What are the best agencies to use? Anyone know of one going?

I need a unix programming IT contract?
Depends on where you live (assuming you are UK) in the country.





I too am a contractor and i get most of my work through trawling many different jobsites, the most productive for me have been:





www.reed.co.uk


www.jobserve.co.uk


www.contractoruk.com


www.cwjobs.com





Recently I have also found Hayes to be surprisingly good, they went further with trying to get me work than any other agency i have worked with before.





If you don't have a limited company and want to avoid the hassle of HM revenue then a management agent (umbrella company) is essential (hope i am not preaching to the converted hehe). I have used one in London for a couple of years and they have been brilliant. If you want their contact details, message me and I will send them by return.
Reply:Babushka I tried to message you but have been unable as the system says you have not confirmed your Yahoo address.





The company i use is www,lestersybersolve.com and as said they have been great. Hope you have luck in getting some work :) Report It


yugioh cards

No comments:

Post a Comment