Monday, May 24, 2010

Will it affect my computer if i download the Unix version of O/S on my Windows Vista?

if i download the unix or linux version of O/S on my computer, will it slow down my computer's speed or anything similar like that? Any suggestions will be truely welcomed!!

Will it affect my computer if i download the Unix version of O/S on my Windows Vista?
If you download it, it will not affect anything at all... If you INSTALL it, you will have to decrease the size of your windows partition, or put a 2nd hard drive in, and it will install a "boot loader" that will allow you to select windows or linux to boot into when you boot.





It will not affect the speed or stability of your system at all, as long as you don't decrease your windows partition size to the point that windows doesn't have enough "breathing space" to run properly. (leave at *least* 5GB free to be safe.)
Reply:as long as you formally introduce them at each other


No comments:

Post a Comment